Melt and Pour Soaps are a perfect way to customize a bar of soap to have a favorite scent, shape, color and more!
A couple of soap recipes have appeared here on Live Laugh Rowe, because I think they’re fun, easy and make great gifts! Sure, it may take a little trial and error, but it is an easy process. Experiment with different soaps, ingredients and oils. The possibilities are endless!
Here are 25+ Melt and Pour Soaps that I hope will inspire you…
From gingerbread to vanilla coffee, you’ll find a wide array of soap recipes to try! The Vanilla Latte Soap (No. 18), sounds amazing!
25 Melt and Pour Soaps
1. Lavender Honey Soap via Live Laugh Rowe
2. 10 Minute DIY Milk and Honey Soap via Happiness is Homemade
3. Homemade Citrus Soap via Everything Etsy
4. Handmade Oatmeal Cinnamon Soap via Simply Designing
5. Easy Pumpkin Spice Soap via Oh, the Things We’ll Make
6. Avocado Cucumber and Oats Soap via Live Laugh Rowe
7. 10-Minute Coffee & Milk Exfoliating Soap via Happiness is Homemade
8. Homemade Lavender Soap via Pink When
9. DIY Vanilla Coffee Soap via Frugal Family Home
10. Easy to Make Coffee & Ginger Soap via A Cultivated Nest
11. Chocolate Hazelnut Soap via Offbeat + Inspired
12. Homemade Goats Milk Soap via Finding Home Farms
13. Homemade Poppy Seed Soap via Gluesticks
14. Homemade Coffee Soap via Simply Stacie
15. All Natural Citrus Antibacterial Soap via Happiness is Homemade
16. Easy Gingerbread Soap via Oh, the Things We’ll Make!
17. DIY Orange Clove Gardener’s Soap via A Cultivated Nest
18. Homemade Vanilla Latte Soap via A Pumpkin and a Princess
19. Earl Grey Tea Soap via Shrimp Salad Circus
20. Lavender Goats Milk Soap via The Casual Craftlete
21. Tie Dye Soap via A Beautiful Mess
22. Citrus Coriander Soap via Woods of Bell Trees
23. Lavender Chamomile Tea Soap via A Pumpkin and a Princess
24. Spiced Latte Hand Soap via A Beautiful Mess
25. Easy Handmade Goat’s Milk Citrus Soaps via Hello, Wonderful
26. Orange Zest Lemon Soap via Essentially Eclectic